Portrait / Art Commission FAQ
1. How much do you charge for a portrait?
My prices vary depending on the size and details of your portrait artwork. I work with the best materials on the market and I invest 70+ hours into each piece. My prices start at $1500 for an 12x16. Each piece is professionally matted and framed.
2. When will my portrait be completed?
My commission calendar is consistently booked 1 year ahead. Currently, I have one available spot left on my calendar for May 2022.
3. How long does it take to complete my drawing/painting?
Your piece, depending on size and details, will take approximately 12 weeks to complete.
4. Do I need to pay for my portrait in full to get onto your calendar?
No, only a non-refundable deposit of $200 is needed to reserve your spot on my calendar. The balance is due once the portrait is completed.
5. Do you offer payment plans?
Absolutely! Please contact me at email@example.com to set up your payment plan.