Portrait / Art Commission FAQ
1. How much do you charge for a portrait?
My prices vary depending on the size and details of your portrait artwork. I work with the best materials on the market and I invest 70+ hours into each piece. My prices start at $1500 for an 12x15. Each piece is professionally matted and framed.
There is an additional fee per animal for multiple heads/bodies.
2. When will my portrait be completed?
My commission calendar is consistently booked 1 year ahead. My commission calendar is closed for 2022. If you would like to be notified when my 2023 calendar opens, please email me at email@example.com.
3. How long does it take to complete my drawing/painting?
Your piece, depending on size and details, will take approximately 8-12 weeks to complete.
4. Do I need to pay for my portrait in full to get onto your calendar?
No, only a non-refundable deposit of $200 is needed to reserve your spot on my calendar. The balance is due once the portrait is completed.
5. Do you offer payment plans?
Absolutely! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your payment plan.